Thursday, June 14, 2007

Qvick Vpdate

I approached the 101 FWY at 7am and decided to go right. Unfortunately, Vegas is to the left. I went to jury duty and, as always, sat around all day for nothing. The only highlight was a young woman in pink. She was the only thing worth looking at. Everyone else was really tough on the eyes. Then I saw a baby with one eye at Starbucks. It looked like she was born without a right eye rather than losing it later. She was really cute anyway.

After only 4 hours sleep and a long day of sitting around and reading, I'm kinda tired. Its now almost 3:30am Thursday morning and I'm ready to hit the road. But I'm not sure I can stay awake for that long drive to Vegas by myself. It goes by fast with someone to talk to.

An option is to get some sleep and leave before midday. But its supposed to be 103 to 107 degrees along the way and I'd really like to avoid driving in that...out of respect for my Bullitt.

I'll make up my mind in the next 15 minutes. Either way, I will be in Las Vegas today.

SEEYa

2 comments:

Chawwles said...

I've seen some beautiful women with some sort of deformity. Maybe she'll get lucky and be pretty? But missing an eye....cmon that's a bit much.

Darsky said...

It means she can see the future but only her own death.