Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Feelin' Better

I woke up feeling better today. I think I'm healthy again. Unfortunately, I have to report for jury duty on Wednesday. I have group 038. They called 003 through 029 for today so I knew my group would come up. Sure enough, I just called the notifaction line and got the bad news.

I have been thinking about just not going. I mean, come on, what are they going to do? Until now, it hasn't been a real option since I have been sick. But now I'm thinking about it. If I do go to JD, best case will be hanging around for one day then hitting Vegas on Thursday. Worst case, I get selected for a jury. Then who knows. But I doubt I would be chosen as I have a background in insurance claims investigation. They apparently don't like taking people who have a solid understanding of the law and contracts. So, even though I don't do that work anymore, I'll still tell them that I do.

I haven't made up my mind yet. Sin City could be in the cards for tonight or Thursday. I am really dying to play and, hopefully, make some money.

SEEYa

No comments: