Wednesday, March 15, 2006

You're a sick individual, man.

I have been sick for a couple days and, as a result, have not fealt like writing. I have an occassional moment of inspiration every time I hear one of the Finance nerds that sit near me using a calculator. They use the kind with the print tape and they hit the keys really hard, sort of fast. I can tell they are proud of their abilities with this obsolete device. Anyway, they bug me.

But I am going to go home at lunch today, if not earlier. So maybe I'll find enough time and inspiration to write later today. Maybe I just need to finally eat something today. We'll see.

SEEYa

2 comments:

Chawwles said...

Dude I'm sick too, since like Sunday afternoon. Maybe it was Anderson's? Maybe that fuckin Joe got us sick, bastard. I didn't feel like writing yesterday either, but I got somethin up. I just can't stay away from the blogginess man. :)

Darsky said...

Ahhhhh. The sweet, sweet blogginess.