Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Welcome back, Mr. Cottaaaaair

"I'll be honest with you, I love his music, I do, I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, it doesn't get any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman".

Just a quick update on my status. I got back from Vegas on Sunday but I am still recovering...So you know I had a good time. But I haven't fealt like writing about it yet. Maybe later today. For now, I just want to say hi to both my loyal readers.

I also need to vent. "The Man" has blocked access to
Pandora. So I need to find something else to listen to while at work. I'm thinking about getting Sirius or XM but I'm not sure which. Of course, Sirius has Howard. But XM has Jericho in the Boneyard, a channel that plays mostly 80's metal with alot of hair metal. So I'm at yet another cross-roads. But the point here is that work (or my lack of it) sucks!

And, now, a couple more Office Space quotes…

“So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.”

”What about today? Is today the worst day of your life?”
”Yeah.”
”Wow, that's messed up.”

--------

“Mother... shitter... Son of an... ass. I just...”

SEEYa

2 comments:

Chawwles said...

Bah hah! I've been waiting for this update......Dude Paul's was lots of fun. We only had like 14 the first tourney and 8 for the 2nd. It was the smallest it's ever been, but we still had a good time.

Anonymous said...

I was told that I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven, I told bill that if Sandra is going to listen to her headphones while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the radio while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn down the radio because I enjoy listening at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.