Saturday, November 04, 2006

Tally Yooooo!

Its late Saturday night in England...I ought to know. I am staying with friends in Chislehurst near Kent. Rather, I should say I am staying at a friend's home. I was invited to visit by my friend Ali who I met when she visited California during the summer. I got my travel plans set then she had to leave all of a sudden. Now she is in the States and I am at her flat.

Luckily, Ali's sister Jo stuck around and was able to welcome me. She's been great, too, setting me up at the house and showing me around town. On my first night, we stayed in since she had to work in the morning. The next night, she treated me at their local Indian restaurant which was quite nice. Today, she took me around Bromley, a nearby town that is bigger with more shops and places to eat.

Now Jo is off for the night to visit some friends she had plans with so I have the run of the place. I decided to stay in and try for an early start tomorrow. I will be taking the train in to London and start acting like a tourist. So far, I haven't taken any pictures but I'll have the camera glued to my hand tomorrow.

Much more to come...I hope.

SEEYa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I hope you are having a blast.

Chawwles said...

yyyeeaahhh suuurrree england is nice and all......but it aint no chumash

Darsky said...

OMG! I am longing for the Mash. But I just got back from a home game with some of Jo's friends. I'll write about it later.