Thursday, August 10, 2006

She's Standing Again

I finally finished installing the new leaf springs on the Mustang. She's not walking just yet, but she can stand. The rear end is assembled and the wheels are on. There were a lot of little road blocks along the way. That and little daylight available when I would work on it in the evenings made for a long, trying but ultimately rewarding effort. I'll soon post some pictures of all my work so far. Next I have to finish assembling four wheel dollies so I can easily move the car around in the garage and out of the way so my mother can park when I am not working in there.

Meanwhile, the days are ticking away slowly toward my new career. There is a lot to be done at work but its not making things go by any faster. Oh, well. Only four more days on the job.

SEEYa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be busy at work with a week between posts and all...

Darsky said...

I have been, in fact. I was there until close to 6pm on Friday.